The Society holds meetings on the second Sunday of each month (except December) at the City of Belmont RSL Hall in Leake Street, Ascot.
The doors are open by 1:30pm, with the meeting starting at 2:15pm.
See the CALENDAR for more information.
Meetings are as informal as possible, with the business aspect kept to a minimum.
At each meeting there are
- plants on show and for sale
- a monthly ‘bench competition’
- an organised talk or workshop
- pots and potting medium for sale
- access to the lending and reference libraries
- and lots of friendly people to talk to.